If you are moving to Denver this year and will be needing a job, Denver movers have a helpful list of companies in the city that are either moving their locations or expanding their locations this year, so be aware of their whereabouts when job hunting.
- MDS Securities, LLC – sponsored by Pittsburg-based MDS Energy Development, this dealer for retail investment offerings announced this month that they will be opening a new headquarters in Cherry Creek.
- Comcast Corp. – announced in May its new lease of a 300,000-square-foot office space on East Panorama Circle in Centennial, which will start in early 2016. Denver movers suggest job-hunters to check out Comcast if interested, as they will be making room to add roughly 300 jobs.
- BC Service – an accounts receivable management company has plans to move to a new facility in Longmont, building a 40,000-square-foot office space and expanding employment opportunities over the next two years.
- FiveStars – this is an exciting job opportunity, as it is the fastest growing company when it comes to customer loyalty and marketing for businesses. They have plans to hire over 100 full-time employees for their opening in Denver by the end of the year.
- Life Time Fitness – if you are into fitness and are looking to be a personal trainer, Life Time Fitness announced in February that they would be moving their headquarters to Colorado and will employ 55 people – so make sure you do not procrastinate with this opportunity.