If you are moving to Denver with your family and looking for some of the city’s best Halloween events for families, take part in one of the many mile high haunts the city has to offer:
1) Check out the eight-acre corn maze at Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield, open every weekend throughout October and until November 1st. The Corn Maze is known to be one of the nation’s most attended corn maze and features a smaller maze for younger children, as well as hayrides, horse and pony rides, an array of food vendors, and a Pumpkin Fest 10-acre pumpkin patch.
2) Railroad Halloween Town will take you back in time as you ride this trick-or-treat train through the Colorado Railroad Museum. Departing every half hour between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., your youngest costumed characters can fill their trick-or-treat bags and have a blast from the past on this “not so spooky” haunted train ride. After their railcar comes to a stop, you can sit by the Hobo Campfire and enjoy storytelling.
3) Boo At The Zoo is another popular Denver Halloween event for children and will be open October 25th and 26th and features over 25 trick-or-treat stations throughout the Denver Zoo. Let your children spend Halloween with their favorite furry friends and enjoy family-friendly entertainment and Halloween activities, all included in regular admission price.
4) For the bolder…Elitch Gardens Theme & Water Park is hosting Fright Fest. See the theme park transform into a scream park, complete with haunted houses and characters of terror.
5) Haunted Field of Screams will be open throughout October and until November 1st. This mile high haunt is known as Denver’s largest haunted attraction, you and your family can fall victim to over 35 acres of cornfields and three separate haunts: Haunted Field of Screams”, “Dead Man’s Night Maze”, and “Zombie Paintball Massacre”.
All My Sons Moving & Storage of Denver would like to remind families to have a safe and happy Halloween, keep your children in sight, and if you are moving this fall or winter season, let All My Sons make your move easy and stress-free so that you can enjoy the holiday season.