Every weekend, 7NEWS publishes a list of some of the best Denver activities that are popular for residents. Your friendly Atlanta moving company would like to share that list with you and your family if you will be new to the Atlanta area this Christmas season. Let All My Sons Moving & Storage of Atlanta help make your move easy and stress-free so that you can attend this weekend’s top events.
- Disney on Ice: “Let’s Celebrate” will be showing Thursday through Sunday at the Pepsi Center. Gather your family and new neighbors and don’t miss this party on ice, featuring everyone’s favorite Disney characters.
- Zoo Lights will take place Friday through Sunday at the Denver Zoo and is an annual tradition. With over 40 acres of colorful light displays and over 150 animated animals hiding throughout the zoo, you and your family can enjoy the illuminations before visiting Santa.
- Blossoms of Light will also be from Friday to Sunday at the Denver Botanic Gardens. Much like the zoo, the Gardens will be draped with extravagant lights and will serve sweet treats and beverages.
- Hometown Holiday will be this Friday only and is located at Highlands Ranch Town Center South. The Town Center will be turned into a winter wonderland and will feature caroling, Christmas activities, entertainment, food, and Santa.
- Olde Golden Christmas Parade will be held on Saturday at Historic Downtown Golden, along Washington Avenue, at 11 a.m. Olde Golden Christmas Parade will take place each Saturday of the month. Your family will love watching Santa cruising around on his motorcycle and his elves wobble by on unicycles. One of Denver’s favorite family holiday traditions, Olde Golden Christmas Parade features Victorian carolers, quartets, and antique fire trucks and horses. Relive a vintage Colorado Christmas in Denver this weekend.