During the holiday season, shopping malls around the nation witness their highest volume of sales and visits. In the Mile High City, Denver movers recommend the city’s top shopping malls and boutiques for those who are looking to complete their holiday shopping.
The following are the highest rated, top places to shop in Denver:
- Cherry Creek Mall: For the cream of the crop, high-end retail stores, Cherry Creek Mall is the one you want to visit after you move to Denver. Cherry Creek Mall is located at 3000 E. First Avenue.
- Park Meadows Mall: For a unique holiday shopping experience in Denver, Park Meadows Mall is constructed to look like a mountain lodge. With wooden beams, Park Meadows Mall is perhaps one of Denver’s coolest malls in terms of design. For classic retail shops like Nordstrom, Macy’s, Dillard’s, and JC Penney, this is the mall to visit. Take a nice break after moving to Denver and complete your holiday shopping while sitting around this mall’s fireplace.
- Flatiron Crossing: Halfway between Denver and Boulder, if you are moving to either area, Flatiron Crossing is a great mall for all of the classic retail shops like Park Meadows Mall, but also features specialty stores and restaurants.
- Alicia in Cherry Creek North
- Coquette in Cherry Creek North
- Canvas and Cocktails in Cherry Creek North
- Pink’s Straight from L.A. in Washington Park
- EVOO Marketplace in Union Station
- Soul Haus in City Park West
- Peppermint Boutique in City Park West